Ear candling - sometimes known as ear coning - is performed in a variety of settings all over the world. The process was first used by the Egyptians, Essenes, Chinese, East Indians, Tibetans and the
indigenous cultures of North and South America over 3.000 years ago.
A traditional practice used for more than 2000 years, ear candling (also called ear coning) is a
It is a soothing, natural, non-intrusive process that may help
with vertigo and tinnitus and many other conditions. Ear candling is
- Lessen the effects of chronic headaches
associated with allergies
- Soften hardened ear wax, allowing your body to naturally excrete it.
- Relieve the pressure caused by sinus congestion and sinusitis
- Alleviate 'swimmer's ear'
- Relieve the pain and itching associated with ear